The entry fee is £890 per person. All payments are nonrefundable. £195.00 (unless the event is cancelled) is required to guarantee your entry and the balance of £695 is to be paid ten weeks prior to your departure and must be paid by bank transfer unless we are otherwise informed. Riders can be replaced with written consent. Please see our rules and regulations for full terms and conditions. Riders wanting to have an alternative payments system will need to speak to the office as this can be arranged over six months if it helps.
Here’s a quick list of everything included in the London to Paris. Have a look at the rest of the site to find out more.
What’s Included for the London to Paris Bike Ride
- Planning the four-day cycle route;
- Minimum of three pit stops per day in English and French villages; Except Saturday (Two) We will stop at local villages and towns in cafes and restaurants. This is at the riders own cost and choice. (We have found that this system works better as the French Police have been known to move pit stops on from the side of the road and encourage cycle events to use local businesses.
- Lead outriders (they know the way and they’ll ride with you if required);
- Medical support; First Aid kits in all support vehicles
- Training advice;
- Bike mechanics (available at all pit stops and base camps where possible, however, experienced riders will be with you all the way to Paris);
- Hotels every night, which include bed and breakfast. Dinner is not included. We have found that this arrangement works much better as riders generally like to do their own thing.
- Food (breakfast each day in the cost.
- Baggage service: Your baggage will be transported to your hotel and will be in either your room or the lobby on arrival.
- Secure bike storage:
- One London to Paris Rider Shirt. value £45. (To warn on the last day only)
- Public Liability Insurance for all participants. Personal insurance is not included
- Eurostar train returns to London
- Baggage and bike transfer back to London and stored in a locked room
- Personal route guides
To register for the London to Paris Bike Ride, please click here.Share the London to Paris Bike ride on:
Follow the London to Paris Bike ride on: