- Participants register online, with a deposit payment of £190.00.
- The remaining £690 is due 10 weeks before your scheduled ride date and is payable by bank transfer. Stage payments can be organised if you wish? Please contact the event office to organise. (No extra charge)
You will receive reminder emails two weeks prior to payment.
- Four nights’ accommodation in comfortable hotels based on twin rooms en-suite with breakfast.
- Qualified and experienced cycle leader(s).
- Support vehicle.
- All luggage and equipment safely transferred on cycle days.
- Ferry crossing (Dover to Calais).
- Return transport via Eurostar to London (return times will range between 12 noon and 6 pm).
- Transport for bikes back to London in the support vehicle.
- Expert local knowledge and 24-hour emergency assistance during your trip.
- Professional event organisation.
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders.
- Financial Protection: in the unlikely event of insolvency, all our trips are protected in accordance with the 1992 Package Travel Regulations.
- Travel to the start point and journey home from the finish point of the trip.
- Pit stops: We will stop in Fantastic French villages and towns at well-selected cafes for our breaks and lunch. This enables you to choose what you want and it will be at your own cost. The evening meals will be up to you where you go and at your cost as this gives you the freedom to do whatever you want. Or you can join the event crew who will be going to a designated local restaurant.
- Personal insurance (for cancellation, accident, health, emergency evacuation and loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal effects).
- Bike and bike equipment.
- Transport from St Pancras to the start point to collect your luggage and bike. Sharing a taxi is advisable and more cost-effective.
Follow the London to Paris Bike ride on: